Thursday, April 26, 2012

Graduation Countdown

Officially only 9 days left until my graduation!!!! I am so excited! I know it has been FOREVER since I have blogged, but it is mainly because I have been working so hard this semester to ensure that I reached the magical date: May 5th, 2012. After the many stressful moments of organizing lessons, preparing for observations, long nights studying for the various Praxis exams, and completing my never ending TPA assignment, I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. However, in a way I am going to miss it all! I have loved both of my student teaching placements this year (1st and 5th grade), met some amazing professors, and really made some great friends throughout this experience. It all just makes me that much more excited to have my own classroom in the near future. 


I am going to make it a priority to blog more this summer so that I can share all the memories of my first summer as a college graduate. There will be plenty of fun events to blog about: graduation, Micky's birthday, my new apartment, my birthday, and many other summer events. 


Well, that's all I have for now but I promise to be back soon!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment