Sunday, June 19, 2011

What an amazing day!!!

I am about to brag!!!!! My day started off great because my parents called me at 5:30am Spain time to tell me my best friend and Alpha Gamma Delta little sis had won Miss Tennessee!!!!!! I am so extremely proud of her! She has worked so hard and is truly beautiful inside and out! She is so deserving!
















My best friend is now Miss Tennessee!!!! I can't wait to cheer you on in Vegas at Miss America!!!


Also, another sorority sister of mine is making way in the pageant world! Ashley Durham is competing tonight in the Miss USA pageant!!!








I am also so proud and honored to be both Alpha Gam sister with both of these women and can't wait to see all they accomplish with their titles!


Also I got to Skype with my entire family today and my best friend Stephanie!!! It was so good to hear from all of them, but especially my dad for father's day. I am seriously the luckiest girl in the world because I have the best dad! I am so thankful for him!!!!






So it was pretty much the best day ever!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment